Combine regular dodgeball with wall to wall trampolines and you get the most awesome sport.
– Each match lasts for eight minutes.
– A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
– Teams play as many games as possible.
– Each team starts with three balls.
– Each team starts with four players.
– The team that has won the most games at the end of eight minutes has won the match.
– If the case of a tie, a tie-breaker game is held.
You’re out if……
– You are hit by a ‘live ball’.
– You throw a ‘live ball’ that’s caught before it touches the ground or wall (‘live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
– You cross or enter the neutral zone.
– You hold a ball for longer than ten seconds.
– Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
– You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
The court umpire’s calls are final.
1 Session - £6.50
20 Sessions - £110.00
10 Sessions - £60.00
What do you get?
- 1 hour of jump time
- Form your own team
- Access to all of our great facilities
- Discounted entry to our climbing wall
- Mandatory jump socks available for £2
Acceptance of Terms
All jumpers need to complete our “acceptance of terms” form , please fill one in online before you arrive.
Suitable for ages 4 and over for under 4s see toddler time »
Included In Your Booking:
How To Find Us
Unit 1, Easter Park, Bennetts Lane,
|Monday||10am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 8pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 9pm|
|Saturday||10am - 8pm|
|Sunday||10am - 8pm|