Author: Lewis Peters
Date: Wednesday 28th June 2017
The UK is currently basking in a heatwave and the summer holidays are almost upon us! So why not beat the heat and take a trip down to your local velocity trampoline park?
Velocity trampoline parks offers an exciting time out for kids and adults. Bounce around on one of the biggest trampoline parks in Europe, or enjoy the other activities at Velocity parks such as;
Clip ‘n Climb Climbing Wall: (Wigan)
The Clip’n Climb climbing wall area is exclusive to our Wigan branch. Challenge yourself to our 22 climbing surfaces and test your balance, strength and skill to reach the top!vFeel free to try your hand at any of our climbing wallls under the supervision of one of our expert staff included in a free jump pass. No previous climbing experience is necessary.
Extreme Dodgeball Arena:
One of our most popular attractions is the extreme dodge ball arena! Combine regular dodge ball with wall to wall trampoline surfaces and you and your friends and you are guaranteed a great time! The game is simple and is refereed by one of our members of staff.
Each match lasts for eight minutes.
– A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
– Teams play as many games as possible.
– Each team starts with three balls.
– Each team starts with four players.
– The team that has won the most games at the end of eight minutes has won the match.
– If the case of a tie, a tie-breaker game is held.
You’re out if……
– You are hit by a ‘live ball’.
– You throw a ‘live ball’ that’s caught before it touches the ground or wall (‘live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
– You cross or enter the neutral zone.
– You hold a ball for longer than ten seconds.
– Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
– You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
Ninja Warrior Course: (Widnes)
Do you think you have what it takes to beat out ninja warrior course? This exciting new course is inspired by the hit TV show ninja warrior, adn eagle eyed fans will remember obstacles from the show!
Feel free to take as many attempts at the course as you wish, during your 1 hour free jump. (All users must be 1.2m tall to attempt the course and ninja warrior gloves.)
Total Wipeout Course: (Widnes)
Test your balance and agility on our Total Wipeout course! Exclusive to our Widnes branch comes a range of challenging obstacles in true Total Wipeout style. Perfect for school groups, clubs or sports teams – the Total Wipeout course combined with a free jump sessions allow the freedom of the park, whilst the kids get active.
Velocity GB currently has 2 trampoline park locations, Wigan & Widnes with a 3rd park coming to Speke later on in the year! Keep up to date with updates from our Speke trampoline park on our news section:
Keep up to date with the latest news and information from the Velocity GB team by reading our blog or by following us on all of our social media profiles:
Widnes Facebook – Wigan Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram: